October 18, 2013

Roman military tribune - Early Republic - 3rd Century B.C.


Last Sunday, October 13th, 2013, at the Scale Model Challenge competition in Veldhoven (The Netherlands), my Roman Tribune was awarded with a bronze medal in the masterclass section. To say I am extremely happy with the medal is a big understatement.



It was the first time for me that I visited this show but it is already bookmarked in my agenda for next year's edition (October 12th, 2014).

On the figure scene specials guests were Pepa Saavedra and Fernando Ruiz who gave some very entertaining and informative demo's and all in a relaxed athmosphere.

This is truly a grand show with an impeccable - I even dare to use the word 'professional' - organization. The venue is just incredibly spacious with lots of international traders and club stands.

I have spent a very enjoyable day thanks to the friendly folk of the Scale Model Factory Club.

If you have not been there, just be there next year. You will not be disappointed!

FOLLOWERS

THE FINEST PAINTERS, SCULPTORS & SCALE MODELERS

THE FINEST PAINTERS, SCULPTORS & SCALE MODELERS